I knew it
Posts tagged twitter.
brb digging up my picture with this man and framing it because he’s fucking fabulous
A student tweeted about a test, and the next day it was the teacher’s desktop background.
Christopher Dorner, race, and media construction
TW: domestic violences, racism
Update: Zack Braff tweeting about Chris Brown
It’s always nice to see a guy standing up against partner abuse, isn’t it?
Oh, hang on, Zach Braff was all set to do a big project with Sean Penn a while back. You know, the guy who tied Madonna to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat. Well, sure, that may be while the project fell apart. But Why not publicize that that was why the deal fell apart, if Braff wants to talk about how angry domestic violence makes him? Where are the angry tweets about Penn’s many, many, MANY goddamn awards? Just for example.
Why are white people so much more willing to speak out against perpetrators of assault, abuse, and violence when those people are black?
Why, could it be a long history of racism completely pervading our society? I think it could!
I will be impressed with him speaking out against domestic abusers when the ones he’s speaking out against specifically are more structurally privileged, not less. I’ll be impressed when he speaks out against white actors, people in his own industry who actually might interact with his own career. He risks nothing by speaking out against Brown, who seems to be the only famous abuser white people want to talk about. Let him speak out against Penn, or Sean Bean, or Mel Gibson, or how about Roman Child Rapist Polanski. THEN I will stand up and applaud him, if only a little.
Oh, shit. Wait wait wait. It is worse than that. Because the tweet right before the first one pictured above was this:
So. Not only is Braff going to let white men off for assault, while complaining about how sick it makes him when black men do it, but he’s going to make fucking jokes about domestic violence. No. Just no.
so Zach Braff is an actual piece of shit. no big shock there.
Not to mentions that Zach Braff once beat up a 12 year old kid when he got punkd because he “vandalized” his car. :/
LeParisien (French newspaper) “The First baby of the year, in Auvergne, has two mommies!”
AbbéGrosJean (Catholic Priest) “Dear Journalists, quick reminder of your biology classes, a baby can’t have two mothers, he has one mother and the mother has a partner”.
Eric Fallourd (From the “Ecologie” (left) party in France, works at the Assembly): “When you believe a story where a virgin woman gives birth to God’s child, you’re not allowed to talk about biology classes.”
- Worms – oh my god WORMS
- “This is not acceptable!” I screamed as Kathy drowned
- Is the dance floor calling? No
- Ask your dumbass friends if they know of a reputable artist.
- You re About To Discover A Career Opportunity Where You Will NEVER Be Laid
- NO-ONE should have to go through what I did just to build a simple koi pond
- Want to unlock the hidden doors of your inner being? Abraham Lincoln has the key.
- I don t know about you, but I sure as heck don t want to look like a strange dude
- If you suffer from bad credit, you have 3 options: do nothing
- DO RE MI FA FA FA FA FA MI MI MI MI RE RE MI RE SOL MI MI MI MI MI MI MI SOL DO RE MI FA FA FA FA FA MI MI MI SOL SOL FA RE DO GO TELL
- Who Else Wants To Drive around using WATER as FUEL and LAUGH
- Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop traps, traps, traps, traps, traps, traps, traps,
- It s a FACT - Most Doctors, Nutrition Experts , Celebrity Chefs and Best Selling Authors are DEAD
- it was absolutely useless. Thanks
- That s a parent s worst nightmare: A child
- Maybe you often get angry and say words
- I noticed that my hair grew faster from spending time in my pyramid.
- I have been in the deepest, darkest valleys of bodybuilding hell, and on the brightest mountain peaks of glorious bodybuilding success. I
- LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELFFFF
- I Will Make Certain You Never Buy Knives Again
Tweet of the year.
Today I reached a social media singularity
Everyone and anyone who has ever complained of people being “politically correct” need to take a look at this fucking map, which tracked the number of racist Twitter posts that went up after President Obama won a second term, then fuck right off.
And way to go, racist Twitterers of Mississippi and Alabama. You must be very proud of your 144-character-limited selves.
(via the New York Daily News)