I tried to get my white girl friends to imagine this the other day while eating McDonalds.
Being the only white person in ALL of your classes in high school thru college, etc.
Rarely running into other white people.
If afro’s were the popular beauty standard in the world. And straight silky hair was considered bad or dirty or unattractive.
If someone was like, “Yeah, sorry, but I just dont find white people attractive.”
If when you watched TV or movies or listened to music or ANYTHING, it was ALL from other races.
And then there was this one stereotypical standard that protrayed white people in ONE WAY ONLY. And so EVERYONE assumed that that was how you were.
I just wish people took ONE SECOND to fucking imagine if WHITE PEOPLE were the minority in the world.
I mean, this sounds FUCKING AWESOME to POC.
But I bet it sounds devastating to white people.
“Dance like a white girl, come on!”
“Can I just touch your hair, OH MY GOD its soooo ewwww!”
“Why does your skin turn red in the sun?! THATS SO WEIRD!”
Love this. And it’s cray because they are technically only 30% of the world’s population.
- smokeland reblogged this from seeimsmiling360
- mentalbulimia likes this
- masenko-your-face likes this
- haleysunshine likes this
- delanceydaleks reblogged this from seeimsmiling360
- calmopinions reblogged this from colormeradical
- seeimsmiling360 reblogged this from colormeradical and added:
- autisticweirdo likes this
- colormeradical posted this